The life of Janet Anderson Hardy from 1981 to 1999 in San Diego Area, California. Home on Camberwell Lane, Rancho Bernardo 1988-1997.

News of the Children and Grandchildren, 1986

 Jimmy writes such great letters,  his "big" spirit lifts us all.  I need to take his advice and live the gospel and be happy.  So often I feel sorry for my role in life when I should be grateful the Lord has blessed me with a good mind and ability to do loans.  I had my biggest month ever.  $8900!!  It helped to pay a few bills but we still have a  lot more to go and unwinding from Jones.

We are starting a new company asap so we can get paid on both sides, by summer we will probably be on our own for better or worse.

I decided it would be smart to sell this big house eventually and to buy a new smaller free and clear with cash and not have to work so hard.  I think I would like to live where there is more openness.

This last month I worked every day from 6 am to 10 pm and caught a bug and went to the doctor today to try and get well.  Had to give up my walks with Jean but hope to be back tomorrow or next day at it.

I put Jimmy's stereo in my bedroom and really enjoy the good music so much.

Mom enjoyed a letter from Jimmy.  Glendive won the state championship in basketball again, 4 out of 5 years. Hunter plays on the team!

Mary is sending us all a plan that I had suggested originally on setting a time for each family at the cabin so hopefully we will all use it.

John did not come home this weekend but Linda and Gary were here.  Gary is doing well.  Linda's cooked us all dinner and does all very well.    Kristi is very petite and she and Meagan play well together though Meagan gets a little frustrated because Kristi is not quite old enough for some things.   

Meagan gets more beautiful all the time with her silky brown hair and brown eyes,  Kristi looks like a pixie and Michael looks a lot like Jimmy did as a baby though his eyes seem much bluer.   He laughs and smiles all the time and has big dimples like Mark.  

Jimmy says his leg is getting stronger, he has surely had a challenge with that. 

Jimmy's bank statement show he spent a lot last month, he must be eating well!


 
                         Meagan, Kristi and Zack