The life of Janet Anderson Hardy from 1981 to 1999 in San Diego Area, California. Home on Camberwell Lane, Rancho Bernardo 1988-1997.

Just for the Record, What Happened? 1999




One thing I should clarify.  Richard did not intentionally invest his clients in Tulare.  Two LDS agents who were over the project asked if they could use our La Jolla Office to make a presentation.  Because it was in Richard's office his clients who came thought he was a part of it all and invested because of him.

When the project got in to trouble and the two agents got out, Richard's clients begged him to take it over and help get them out.  He actually got expertise advise to not do it.   But he felt he owed to to his clients and so he accepted the challenge and tried very hard to make it work.  Maria knows all about that.


When James read this some years ago he corrected me when I stated in the end he was not successful.

And, of course, my income from working with WMA did not continue and I had to get another stream of income, first through working for an Escrow Company and then by being employed by SBA as a Disaster Reserve Loan Officer where I worked from 2000--1979 for three to six months out of most years and that with social security kept me solvent.  I enjoyed the work and it helped to keep me young.
And I still had plenty of time to enjoy that area and visit my children.

What happened from 1999 to present is in "Life from Lake Almanor And Beyond."