The life of Janet Anderson Hardy from 1981 to 1999 in San Diego Area, California. Home on Camberwell Lane, Rancho Bernardo 1988-1997.

The Move to Lake Almanor, March 1999

Technically this is on my Blog about Lake Almanor and Beyond but I would also like to end this San Diego 2 Blog with the fulfillment of this move!  It really did happen and I had a Sign made for in front of my "Cabin"  called  "The Great Escape".  Actually it was my friend Utahna's husband who made my signs. 


 "The Great Escape" was not really the Cabin though, it was getting Bandido and I out of San Diego where we could not afford to live in a home of our own again and beginning our great adventure of a home in the mountains, something I had always dreamed of.  And we have loved every minute of it.

Big Year, I move to Lake Almanor in Northern California
 Escrow Closed March 19, 1999 

 


Children give me a snowblower.



Love the tall trees.


Huge Backyard, Notice the deer at the back.

And now for a new blog about Life in Lake Almanor and Beyond.